Thursday, July 28, 2011

The Best Pixar Trailers: Toy Story 3

The series continues!




Trailer 1



Huh? There were other trailers?

Kidding, kidding. But ah, good old trailer 1. I remember waiting for this to come out. Mr. Unkrich was hyping it on his twitter and the wait was driving the fandom insane. When we finally got it, I was waiting for my ride home from school, and I sat there replaying it and replaying it and replaying it on my iTouch.

Nostalgia really is what drives this trailer home, as much as I hate to use nostalgia as a measurement of quality. It starts out with a fond memory for fans of the series: Andy with the toys. Likewise, it ends with a funnier, but still fond, memory for fans: Buzz going crazy at some point in each film. It's reflective, but ends on a high note, and it really gave the fans who had been waiting semi-patiently plenty to be excited about.

Now, all we had to do was wait for the actual movie. Good times...

No comments:

Post a Comment