Tuesday, January 17, 2012

When my Brokenness and Your Strength Collide: A WV/PM Fanmix


Listen here. Lyric notes after the cut.



I Need You - Relient K

I've dug up miles and miles of sand
Searching for something I can't see
And I've just got bruised and battered hands
And a brand new void inside of me
Complete with walls I did create
From all the earth that I've displaced
A mess that I have made from what
I've just let pile and pile up
I have not been abandoned, no I have not been
Deserted and I have not been forgotten

I need you
I need you here
I need you now
I need security somehow
I need you
Like you would not believe
You're the only thing I want
Cause you're everything I need

Explore the cave that is my chest
A torch reveals there's nothing left
Your whispers echo off the walls
And you can hear my distant calls
The voice of who I used to be
Screaming out "someone, someone please"

Until the World - The Afters

Until the world won't turn
'Til the planets burn
Until the sun dies I'll be there
Until the heavens come
'Til this life is done
Until the world dies I'll be there 

Things I'll Never Say - Avril Lavigne

I’m staring at my feet
My cheeks are turning red
I’m searching for the words inside my head

...

If I could say what I want to say
I'd say I wanna blow you... away
Be with you every night
Am I squeezing you too tight


The Bird and the Worm - Owl City

If you're the bird 
whenever we pretend it's summer
Then I'm the worm, I know the part, it's such a bummer
But fair is fair, if my segments get separated
I'll scream and you'll be there

Running Through My Mind - Big Dismal

I hope we make it
I hope we will survive
These are the questions
Running through my mind

Scarring our skin with the
Color blue
I don't know if I can go on
Without you

...

Forest brown with fields of red
Remembering all the things we did
Bridges always join us together
I wish this time could last forever

Gonna Be Here - Trauma Team OST

When I wake up bathed in sweat at night and
I cannot tell what's real and where the dreams end
My one savior calls my name and gently conquers the storm
But I know it's not forever
And the day, the good times like sands slip through our fingers
And somewhere the reaper's counting out our hours, but
It's all right yeah
Though you and I, my friend
We've seen how it ends


Right Beside You - Building 429

You and I we are the same
Torn apart by different things
All our faith is barely alive
But we're going to make it through the night
I want you to know

When the world is on your back
And you think that you will never last
When you're lonely and you are confused
I'll be right beside you

Miracle Man - Capital Lights

What's left of a prize possession
We'll cash out in another dimension
Only banking on the world still spinning high
In the palm of my hand
And I'll fly, get about in my getaway van
And we're fine, hear me out, I'm a miracle man
And I won't say anything, I'll keep a secret till I die
And we'll fly, I'll re-live it one day at a time


We're Alright - Hawk Nelson

How does it feel just to know that we're out of our minds?
And we don't need a reason
How does it feel to know you're alright
How does it feel just to know that we are alive? 

Galaxies - Owl City

Armor the air lock,
Blanket the bed rock,
And kiss the planet goodbye.

Dear God, I was terribly lost
When the galaxies crossed
And the sun went dark.
But dear God, You're the only North Star
I would follow this far.

One Day - The ROOTLESS

Every time I look at the sky after the rain
I think of the past when I was only a crybaby
I was frantically going after 
someone's back
And saying "I wanna become stronger

So, let's go
Never slowing down
Fighting not to lose against the flow of time
I'll face it as many times as I have to
Because I don't wanna lose something precious

I Want To Get Lost - Sanctus Real

Well nobody wants to get lost in the crowd
Buried beneath the ambient sounds
Under the beat of a million hearts
Finding You can be the hardest part

Well I found my way to trouble
I found my way to pain
Oh but I’m so tired of trying
To find my own way

So I wanna get lost
I wanna get lost in Your arms

Will You Be There - Skillet

When your love comes down I can rest my eyes
Feel your grace and power flood into my life
As my brokenness and your strength collide 

...

Will you be there
As I grow cold
Will you be there when I'm falling down?

Undo - COOL JOKE

Far away, far away, our thoughts are ceaseless
If we can go back to those days 
Of when we laughed innocently together...

It broke into pieces
It's like a work of glass
I'm gathering up pieces of my memory
You realize those important to you
After whenever you lose them

Hero - Skillet

I am just a man
Not superhuman
I'm not superhuman

...

I need a hero, save me now
I need a hero to save my life
A hero will save me just in time

Dark Horses  - Switchfoot

I’ve made my mistakes
I’ve seen my heart cave in
I’ve got my scars
I’ve been to hell and back again

Born for the blue skies
We’ll survive the rain
Born for the sunrise
We’ll survive the pain

We’re singing…
Hey, You can’t count us out
We’ve been living up against the crowd
Yeah, we are the Dark Horses


Lost - RED

I'm reaching helpless I descend
You lead me deeper through this maze
I'm not afraid

...

Your whispers fill these empty halls
I'm searching for you as you call
I'm racing, chasing after you
I need you more

Might Have Ben Hur - Switchfoot

'Cause I want someone to share my smile
To share the pain
To be there when the sea turns gray
To share the joy
For better or worse
And I thought that it might have been her

No comments:

Post a Comment