Saturday, January 21, 2012

Announcement about Advertising

Hey, readers! :D

As you may have noticed, I have a few adverts on the site. Recently, I decided to switch one from Adsense to Project Wonderful, probably best known for being the main advertiser of mspaintadventures.

PW works with a lot of webcomics, artisan crafts, and online literature to give them cheap advertising and help them expand their range. It doesn't mean much of a change in income for me (this blog only makes a few cents on a good month), but it does mean that more independent artists get some spotlight.

I'm a fan of a good webcomic, as I'm sure many of you are, so I highly recommend giving the creative works that wind up on top of this page a look.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled blog. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment