Sunday, April 15, 2012

Transformers Prime: Episode 36 Preview


So, normally my geeking out over a new trailer for Transformers: Prime isn't elaborate enough to make it beyond the confines of my Tumblr, but this week's trailer is pretty amazing and I have a few more thoughts that normal.

Spoilers for past episodes as well as the above trailer/episode summary after the jump:


First off, woah. I guess it didn't connect in my head before now just how many insecticons were bound to show up after what happened in Crossfire. Explosions! Gunfire! And... Is that the Nemesis crashing into the ground?

And Bulkhead is right in the middle of all of it.

That's the second thing: I'm a huge Bulkhead fangirl, and according to the summary him being stuck on the Nemesis is the central issue this week. Between the Bulkhead episode here and the Boulder episode in Rescue Bots, this is going to be a cool Saturday.

And the last thing... which is the main reason I felt like writing something serious about this episode: What Fowler said in Grill about Airachnid and Arcee is still ringing clear in my mind: "I can't help but feel like the next time those two cross paths, only one of them is going to come out of it."

Welp, here we go. They're going to cross again. Either decepticons are dropping like flies this season or we have a serious tragedy on the horizon. I hope it's the former. I never liked Airachnid. >C


No comments:

Post a Comment